Beginning August 31, 2020, Pool Hours for Open Swim is Monday-Friday 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM and on Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Maximum of 50 people (50% capacity). Mask required to wear upon entering the pool area for COVID-19 screening. No shared pool toys (kick boards, pool noodles, and basketball hoop, etc.) permitted. Please take all belongings with you when you leave, as no lost and found box will be out this year.
Pool Party Reservations (after hours): Contact Robby Spath, Pool Manager, via text 217-638-3421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give one week notice. Limited to groups of 30 people and under with a two (2) hour time limit. Fee is $100 and check made payable to Piper Glen Subdivision Association.
June 26, 2020
Dear Piper Glen Residents,
The Piper Glen Board is pleased to announce the pool will open for all swimming on Sunday, June 28, 2020 under Phase 4 of Restore Illinois plan and Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) guidelines. The Piper Glen pool is licensed under IDPH. We are following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and IDPH guidelines during Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Here are important pool details and rules.
- Lap Swimming Hours: 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM starting Sunday, June 28, 2020
- Open Swimming Hours: 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM starting Sunday, June 28, 2020
- Pool Managers will be on staff during this time to screen individuals for COVID-19 symptoms
- Maximum of 50 people allowed inside the pool area at a time. This does not include the pool managers.
- Masks Required for guests during entry procedure of COVID-19 screening.
- Entry Procedures implemented for all staff, residents and guests that will include a non-touch temperature check, asking the following COVID-19 related questions and given hand sanitizer upon entering the pool area.
- Have you had any COVID-19 related symptoms in the last 10 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with COVID-19?
- Signs Posted includes the following
- FACIAL COVERINGS SHOULD BE USED WHEN NOT IN POOL, children 2yrs & under are exempt. (When social distancing cannot be maintained)
- 6FT. SOCIAL DISTANCE REQUIRED ON POOL DECK & ENCOURAGED IN THE WATER.
- BATHROOMS, EQUIPMENT, TABLES & CHAIRS WILL BE ROUTINELY SANITIZED.
- Age Restrictions will stay the same, anyone 16 & under must be accompanied by an adult. The baby pool will remain closed and the lounge chairs will not be set out during Phase 3.
- Ongoing Safety and Sanitation
- Pool staff will sanitize regularly including after people leave their seats, wiping chairs and tables.
- Chlorine levels will be maintained and checked regularly.
- No pool equipment or toys out for public use. People will have to bring their own items and take them home.
- Water fountains will not be in use.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Heather Gray | President | Piper Glen Subdivision Association | Cell: 319-572-0437 | Email: email@example.com