Piper Glen Season Passes 2018 InfoPiper Glen Golf Course Season Passes 2018 Information
City Fall Leaf and Branch Pick up Information: Please read attached information sheet.CITY FALL LEAF PICKUP INFO
Piper Glen Fall Newsletter Now Available!
2017 Meeting Dates!
Piper Glen Homeowners Association Meetings are the 1st Tuesday of every month!
All Meeting at 6p.m. at Renken Dentistry 2801 Mansion Rd! Please enter through the Practice Waters doors just west of Renken Dentistry main doors
Reminder: Following our November regular meeting we will hold our annual meeting to elect our seven Board Officers. Five of the existing Board Directors will be seeking reelection. Two current members will not.
Absentee ballots will be available starting 24 October 2017 and will be due in by midnight 31 October 2017.
If you are interested in being a part of our board please notify the President, Mark Hansen at email@example.com.
The following are some of the By-Laws of Piper Glen residents need to be aware of. This is not a complete list; please refer to the official copy of the Piper Glen By-Laws for a complete description of all the covenants.
- The primary purposes of the association are to maintain, regulate, improve, preserve and control the park areas, playground equipment, swimming pool, entrances and exits, signage, common areas & their lighting, rural postal mailboxes, and provide social events in the current and future plats of the Piper Glen Subdivision.
- The fiscal year of the Association shall begin on April 1 to collect mandatory dues that are due May 1 st and ends on March 31 st of the following year.
- The annual Association meeting will be on the second Tuesday of November.
- The Board’s annual budget shall occur on a date the Board may set.
- The due date for annual mandatory dues is on or before May 1 st each year.
All written requests to the Piper Glen Architectural Control Committee should be submitted to the following address:
Piper Glen Subdivision Architectural Control Committee
c/o John Klemm
3900 Wood Duck Drive, Suite A
Springfield, IL 62711
The following are some of the covenants Piper Glen residents need to be aware of. This is not a complete list; please refer to the official copy of the Protective Covenants for Piper Glen for a complete description of all the covenants.
- All construction must be in compliance with the zoning regulations that apply to each lot.
- Each garage must at a minimum provide space for at least two cars and must be attached to the dwelling.
- All sump pumps must discharge into drainage swales, or if provided by the developer, into the drainage tile at the rear of the lots.
- No building, including detached structures temporary or permanent, shall be erected, driveway constructed, swimming pool installed, or transformers and distribution pedestals without the approval of the Architectural Control Committee.
- No above ground swimming pools, solar panels, or television antennas may be installed.
- Satellite dishes may be installed with the approval of the Architectural Control Committee.
- No fence or wall shall be erected, placed or altered without the prior written approval of the Architectural Control Committee.
- All construction must be diligently pursued to completion within a reasonable period but in no case to exceed one year.
- No lot owner or occupant shall permit any commercial vehicle, trailer including without limitation, cargo trailer, camper, boat trailers, house trailers, mobile homes, or carryalls to be parked or stored on the lot, in the driveway, or in the street in front of alongside of the lot for more than 48 hours.
- The owner of any vacant lot shall cut the weeds and maintain the same in proper condition.
- No lot owner shall cut or remove any living tree having a diameter of 4 inches or more measured at a point 12 inches above the ground, without the approval of the Architectural Control Committee.
- All property owners shall provide a garage for the number of automobiles in use by the residents on the property.
If any homeowner has any complaints about overgrown weeds and/or grass on a lot you can call the City of Springfield at 789-2167. The City will give the owner one week to mow the lot and if the work is not done will mow the lot and send a bill to the lot owner.